Another Entry 3 Reading

  • mrsstipko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2005
      Looking for another mentor here for Entry 3. I have one mentor who
      has been wonderful and possibly a second. (Thanks Madge) However, I
      would like a second EA/SCI mentor to read this entry for me.

      Thank you,
      Stephanie in FL
    • Don Deresz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
        Greetings, Stephanie.

        Please send the Entry to me as an e-mail attachment, preferably in a M/S Word format, thank you.  Also, what is your full name, county, school, and grade for mentor log (bonu$) purposes in Miami-Dade?  Send the attachment and info. to deresz_d@...

        Best Regards,

        Don Deresz
        NBCT EA/SCI
        Miami-Dade County Public Schools

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
          I have my boards in EA/SCI. I will be glad to go over your entry 3. I work
          at Beacon Cove in Jupiter, FL.
          Peggy Brody