Entry#3

  • petrossp1
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      Would someone PLEASE be willing to read this for me. Then I'm done!
      Many thanks,
    • Peggy Brody
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2005
        Yes, I have my boards in EASCI 2 years ago. I teach in Jupiter Florida.
        Peggy Brody
        > Would someone PLEASE be willing to read this for me. Then I'm done!
        > Many thanks,
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Peter Petrossian
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
          Thanks Peggy,
          I just learned that since a held a class after school, this is not allowable thus I have to rewrite this videotape. I'll be doing the same thing and loose a class to get it done. I hope to have it written and ready for you to look at by the end of next weekend.

          Your help is much appreciated.

          Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:47 PM
          Subject: Re: [EASCI] Entry#3

          Yes, I have my boards in EASCI 2 years ago.  I teach in Jupiter Florida.
          Peggy Brody
          > Would someone PLEASE be willing to read this for me. Then I'm done!
          > Many thanks,
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Peggy Brody
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
            I will take a look at it.  Give me a day to review and mark it.
            Peggy
            Thought I should get this out to you ASAP. Am needing to retape for this entry, but this is basically how I envision things to go. Your feedback is so VERY much appreciated.

            The entry is attached. Please let meknow if you have any problems opening or reading it.

            All the best,
            Pete

          • Peter Petrossian
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2005