Re: [EASCI] Re: Entry 3: help!

  • suesippel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      ok... here is my question.... was your video for entry 3 a whole 20 min long??  my best one is a little more than 15.... i restaged thos one with my 6th graders and got one that was 23 min, but it is not as good as the first one.... discussing and analyzing data for 20 min is a hard thing for my studnets to do... is using my 15 min video ok??

      thanks for the advice!

      Sue
    • jannweaver@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
        I would go with the shorter one if it is the better one.  I was told you would rather have less than 20 good minutes than 20 not so good minutes.  Good luck!