Re: [EASCI] Re: Entry 3: help!

  • Jeanne Elliott
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      I think you might have to make that judgement call.
      Can you hear most of what the students say? Can you
      tell the students have spoken and you are repeating
      what they say? On my entry 2 video, I do the same
      thing but you can hear the majority of what my
      students say. I have a habit of repeating what most
      of the students say for the benefit of the whole class
      hearing. I did feel that anyone could hear most of
      what they students say in the video and all of what I
      say and that is in the directions.
      Good luck,
      Jeanne

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • suesippel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
        ok... here is my question.... was your video for entry 3 a whole 20 min long??  my best one is a little more than 15.... i restaged thos one with my 6th graders and got one that was 23 min, but it is not as good as the first one.... discussing and analyzing data for 20 min is a hard thing for my studnets to do... is using my 15 min video ok??

        thanks for the advice!

        Sue
      • jannweaver@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
          I would go with the shorter one if it is the better one.  I was told you would rather have less than 20 good minutes than 20 not so good minutes.  Good luck!