thanks!

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      Cinnamon, Thank you for the info. I have been wondering about any test related bonuses. While I am on here, does anyone know what happens to retirement if you move from FL to NC? I have tried to find that info but can not get a straight answer.
      I noticed the assessment thing on the new cd (arrived yesterday). No mention of it anywhere else. I am going to call today and ask them about it.