Some Tidbits

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      I have been reading portfolio entries of different candidates this
      year and one thing I have noticed... many are NOT answering the
      questions that scorers would like to see in the write ups. No matter
      what happens, do your best to answer all the questions.
      I sometimes felt that I was a little timid to ask someone what the
      questions actually meant, but I had to get over that feeling and go
      ahead ask. So try not avoid them.
      Also if the Entry quideline standards request "inquiry" then
      that's what they want as well use of technology as well. Do your best
      to fufill the standards that are in italics at the start of each
      entry. Good Luck to ALL.

      The scienceteacher NBCT 2004
      http://www.centralscience8.com/eascience