Re: [EASCI] Re: CD ROM EA SCIENCE

  • stipko@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2005

      The CD ROM is much more user friendly. It quickly moves you from page
      to page without dealing with a big binder or worse the internet. I
      believe the CD-ROM simplifies instructions more so compared to the
      website. When you get a chance to look at the pack and ship for Entry
      1 located on the CD-ROM please let me know. I'm curious if the
      Culminating Assessment thing is a mistake. Hey - are you a first time
      candidate or a retake? I'm first time, and I feel like I'm running
      out of time!

      Marcy

      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, <stipko@b...> wrote:
      > I haven't even opened the CD-ROM, just using the portfolio
      directions that I downloaded fromt he website last summer.