Re: deadline

  • eliotmom2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 2:02 PM
      Marcy, I am feeling the pressure too. I keep rereading what I have
      written and examining comments made on my entries. I still have ALL
      of entry 3 to do but I plan on taping next week and then taking 2 days
      off to write. This is also my first time and I am panicing about
      everything. I hope and pray I make it. I see all I still need to
      learn and implement but I'd like to have this under my belt.
      Jeanne
      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "mselig_eascience"