deadline

  • mselig_eascience
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      As the submission deadline quickly approaches, I wonder why they
      changed it from last years date being in April to this years date of
      March 31st. Now I'm wishing I had gone through this last year that
      way I could have a few more weeks to play with. Does anyone else
      panic about the quickly approaching deadline?

      Marcy
    • eliotmom2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
        Marcy, I am feeling the pressure too. I keep rereading what I have
        written and examining comments made on my entries. I still have ALL
        of entry 3 to do but I plan on taping next week and then taking 2 days
        off to write. This is also my first time and I am panicing about
        everything. I hope and pray I make it. I see all I still need to
        learn and implement but I'd like to have this under my belt.
        Jeanne
        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "mselig_eascience"