Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 40

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 11:58 AM
      Hi.

      I don't want to start an argument and I congratulate you on achieving NB
      Certification.

      I was just trying (in a very few words) to get the applicant to seek help in
      an appropriate place. In other words, if they had a question concerning
      technical aspects of the process then they should contact the NB company.
      If they want pedagogy assistance, then they should certainly contant those
      who have achieved that merit.

      Best Regards and again, congratulations and have a nice weekend,

      Don Deresz

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 5:06 PM
        Please remove me from your list serve. Thank you
        oliver@...