Entry 2

  • eliotmom2
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2005
      To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
      lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
      students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
      my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
      have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
      Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
      activities where the students research questions they may have using
      the internet.
      In search of opinions,
      Jeanne
    • eliotmom2