Re: Re: [EASCI] Questions

  • twins2@bright.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2005
      I don't know what to say about the entry being similar or the same as a previous successful entry.  I will be happy to read for you and offer suggestions.  Entries 1 & 4 were my two strongest.  Please snail mail me a copy so that I can write on it.  A. Holder 1804 Pearl Drive Jonesboro, AR 72401

      Good luck

      Annette Holder, NBCT 2004

      thirdtimeacharm <thirdtimeacharm@...> wrote:

      HELP-I am a third time re-take!!! so my back is up against the wall.
      I am working on entries 1 and 4 AGAIN. Can entry 1 be similar to an
      old and successful entry 2 (from year 1)? With the time frame that I
      am working under and the fact that our state test take up all of
      March I am struggling. It would not be exact of course due to the
      change of kids.

      ALSO-I would like someone's opinion on what I am writing...anyone
      interested in reading and offering suggestions.

      Thanks.

      Susie

      CC to:

      skinners@...