Entry 2 Class Discussion

  • Jennifer Lynch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      On my tape I have the camera in a fixed position the entire time
      looking at almost all the student's faces. I'm seen and heard in
      the tape asking question of students as I move around the room.
      Most of the time, the camera only sees and hears the students
      working on the problem, discussing the problem interacting with me
      during large group discussion. Does the camera have to be on me
      when I'm asking questions/teaching the students? You can hear what
      is being discussed well. Thank you for your help.
    • Stacy Cordes

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
          Most importantly, you and the students have to be heard clearly. The
          assessors have individual TV/VCR combos and headsets. I suggest you
          have someone view the tape, just for the purpose of listening for
          <d_scordes@y...> wrote:
          > I think you just have to be seen through out the video. Mine was
          stationary also. I just ventured in and out of view.

          > Jennifer Lynch <sonicasonica@y...> wrote:
          > On my tape I have the camera in a fixed position the entire time
          > looking at almost all the student's faces. I'm seen and heard in
          > the tape asking question of students as I move around the room.
          > Most of the time, the camera only sees and hears the students
          > working on the problem, discussing the problem interacting with me
          > during large group discussion. Does the camera have to be on me
          > when I'm asking questions/teaching the students? You can hear what
          > is being discussed well. Thank you for your help.

          Service.