Re: [EASCI] Entry #4

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      I used things that showed as many of the parts of entry 4 as possible . That Vinn diagram helped me that is in your instructions. The things in the overlapped areas were the best. Learner, leader, collaborator, student learning, etc...
      Good Luck!!

      vliggons <vliggons@...> wrote:

      I am having a few problems with entry #4 Accomplishments. ANy
      suggestions?

    • THudson128@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        Remember that all the accomplishments need to have a measureable impact on student learning and perfomance.  You really need to have pre and post data of some sort for each accomplishment.  Are you using a documentation log?  If so, perhaps you can analyze the grades of students with consistent parental contact.  Has classroom performance increased as a result of ongoing contact?  It should.  Use test scores, report card grades, student surveys, etc.
      • vernon liggons
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
          Has anyone completed the process successfully and
          would be willing to look over my Entry #4 to check for
          student impact and effectiveness.
          Mrs. Lowery
          WESTOVER MIDDLE

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!