Re: [EASCI] Entry #4

  • Kallie A. Hilyard
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
      Just be sure it all ties back to student knowledge and accomplishment.

      ASCI@yahoogroups.com writes:

      >I am having a few problems with entry #4 Accomplishments. ANy
      >suggestions?
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >[
      >http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129r12t70/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082178:HM/EXP=1104423610/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com
      >][
      >http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/lrec_companion_043004.gif
      >]click here
      >
      >[
      >http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=144600260
      >]»

      >• Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [
      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ ]Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Dottie Hayes
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        I used things that showed as many of the parts of entry 4 as possible . That Vinn diagram helped me that is in your instructions. The things in the overlapped areas were the best. Learner, leader, collaborator, student learning, etc...
        Good Luck!!

      • THudson128@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
          Remember that all the accomplishments need to have a measureable impact on student learning and perfomance.  You really need to have pre and post data of some sort for each accomplishment.  Are you using a documentation log?  If so, perhaps you can analyze the grades of students with consistent parental contact.  Has classroom performance increased as a result of ongoing contact?  It should.  Use test scores, report card grades, student surveys, etc.
        • vernon liggons
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
            Has anyone completed the process successfully and
            would be willing to look over my Entry #4 to check for
            student impact and effectiveness.
            Mrs. Lowery
            WESTOVER MIDDLE

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!