Re: [EASCI] Organization's and Individual's Names

  • Peter Petrossian
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
      Thanks Annette, that was very helpful.

      Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [EASCI] Organization's and Individual's Names

      In Entry 4, I would refer to the NIH as a national health organization but as for individuals I don't think there is a problem with using their first initial and last name.  I did this with speakers from my class just have them sign whatever form applies to the situation. As for the emails, I put several on a page for documentation of communication with parents.  Entry 4 was my second highest protfolio score.

      Annette NBCT  2004

      petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

      Questions: (1) If I'm writing in Entry 4 asbout curriculum units I
      have reviewed for the National Institutes of Health can I use the
      NIH's name or must I simply say something like a national
      organization?

      (2)Can I use the name of a famous person (Dr Anthony Fauci) who came
      and spoke to my class or do I just say a nationally recognized
      direcotr of a nationally recognied health institution?

      (3) If I have several short emails to be used as documentation, can
      I put them all on one page or must I only have one statement from
      each person on a seperate page?

      Thanks,

      http://mail.yahoo.com