Re: internet support

  • jmarlow@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 1999
      I am an EC/GEN banker planning to retake at the ac. I have spent time
      searching the Internet for info that I thought might help me as I re-
      prepare. In doing so, I found many helpful sites that offer support and
      help for candidates. I shared this experience with my central office.
      Together, we have developed a link from our school system´┐Żs homepage
      with info and links we hope will be helpful to all candidates. Please visit
      our site and let us know what you think. Since I am an EC/GEN
      candidate, I am not as familiar with other certificate areas. Please use our
      guest book and leave other sites or info that you found helpful and we
      will try to add them. Our wish is to provide support for not only our
      candidates but for all candidates. Our address is
      http://www.waynecountyschools.org (Scroll down to National Board
      Certification.) Thanks in advance for your help and good luck to all!