Scorers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      I was wondering for those of you that score entries would you be
      willing to give any advice for the candidates, books, and/or links
      for the web site. Include your name, NBCT year, and state if you wish
      and contact the webmaster listed at the bottom of the first page.
      Also please take the time and view the site because I would really
      like to have comments and feeback from you.

      Thanks,
      Eleonore Dennis, Lawton, OK AKA(thescienceteacher)NBCT 2004
      http://wwww.centralscience8.com/eascience.htm