About misconceptions in science

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2004
      I would like to recommend the following from the NSTA web site: The
      Stop Faking Series". If I recall these books are available for free
      as PDF downloadable readers. You will Adobe Acrobat Reader to
      download the files. Go to the NSTA Bookstore for them. I STRONGLY
      encourage the advanced candidates to do this because when you read a
      few of them I think you will understand why I am suggesting these
      books. Also I do not believe that you need to be an NSTA member.

      (thescienceteacher)