Entry 2

  • Victoria Kraner
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 9, 2000
      Any suggestions for which type of assessments to use for entry 2?
      Which ones did you use? Would any of the following be acceptable?
      a lab assessment of lab skills and/or a lab report for that lab, a
      rough draft of 1 page report and final draft of same 1 page report
      and final comprehensive written test (multiple choice, extended
      response)
      Thanks for your input!
      Vicki (Victoria) Kraner
    • eliotmom2
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2005
        To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
        lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
        students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
        my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
        have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
        Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
        activities where the students research questions they may have using
        the internet.
        In search of opinions,
        Jeanne