help

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
      I got a 243 my first time. I am going to redo 1, 2 and the science, technology and society assessment center component. I could redo 1 and 2 and if I made a 3.1 on each I would pass. I just don't want to chance it.
      I am looking for any ideas for my 1 and 2. I have some but am trying to decide on the best.
      Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!
      -north east florida

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!
    • Don Deresz
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
        You can do it!  I know that I needed a 3.3 on Entries 1 and 2 when I was a banker.  As a banker, you now have more time to focus on improving student learning and your teaching on just two entries.

        Go for it!
        Happy T-day to all,
        Don Deresz

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
          I received a 274. Ugggh!!! I can retake 3 parts of the test - changes
          over time, student misconceptions, and science, technology, and society.
          I can only retake 2 for financial reasons. I can't remember what type
          of responses these sections require. Which ones would be the best to
          take? How can I better prepare for them? Help!!!
          Thanks,
          Jenn

          Jennifer Dupuy
          Gonzales Middle School
          Science Teacher
          (225) 621 - 2505 - Office
          (225) 621 - 2509 - Fax
          >>> deresz_d@... 11/23/04 8:36 AM >>>
          You can do it! I know that I needed a 3.3 on Entries 1 and 2 when I was
          a banker. As a banker, you now have more time to focus on improving
          student learning and your teaching on just two entries.

          Go for it!
          Happy T-day to all,
          Don Deresz

          I got a 243 my first time. I am going to redo 1, 2 and the science,
          technology and society assessment center component. I could redo 1 and 2
          and if I made a 3.1 on each I would pass. I just don't want to chance
          it.
          I am looking for any ideas for my 1 and 2. I have some but am trying
          to decide on the best.
          Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!
          -north east florida

          Discover all that's new in My Yahoo!
          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.
        • Dottie Hayes

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
              Jennifer,

              I also did poorly on those same parts. If you find any good books to
              study please let me know. As I will share with you any that I find.

              Donna Smith

              --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Dottie Hayes <artwoman69@y...> wrote:
              > We get one part for free. There is info on the nbpts web site.
              Check it out for your state. I am in Florida but it is a federal
              program.

              > Jennifer Dupuy <dupuyj@a...> wrote:I received a 274. Ugggh!!! I
              can retake 3 parts of the test - changes
              > over time, student misconceptions, and science, technology, and
              society.
              > I can only retake 2 for financial reasons. I can't remember what
              type
              > of responses these sections require. Which ones would be the best
              > take? How can I better prepare for them? Help!!!
              > Thanks,
              > Jenn
              >
              > Jennifer Dupuy
              > Gonzales Middle School
              > Science Teacher
              > (225) 621 - 2505 - Office
              > (225) 621 - 2509 - Fax
              > You can do it! I know that I needed a 3.3 on Entries 1 and 2 when
              I was
              > a banker. As a banker, you now have more time to focus on improving
              > student learning and your teaching on just two entries.
              >
              > Go for it!
              > Happy T-day to all,
              > Don Deresz

              Service.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 26, 2004
                --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Dupuy" <dupuyj@a...> wrote:
                I received a 274. Ugggh!!!

                Oh my girl!! That was so close... I will pray you can come up with
                extra cash to retake the entries you which. My heart goes out to
                you... but the good thing is... you will be certified next year
                (wink);)

                TheScienceTeacher