Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 38

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2000
      Yo!

      The instructions change from year to year!!!! and nobody has any idea anyway
      unless they acted as a subjective "assessor."

      Read your entry instructions OR dial 1-800-[NB].

      Don't ask here!!!!!!!!!! 'cuz the people here, athough they have every good
      intention, haven't a clue!!!!!!!

      Best Regards,

      Don Deresz

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2000
        If we ("the people here") "haven't a clue" as you say, then how did we
        become NBCT's in the first place?
      • Dave Culbreth
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2000
          I AGREE. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE UNLESS THEY WERE AN ACTUAL ASSESSOR OR CALL.
          YOU WILL NOT DO WELL IF YOU LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE.

          DC