Inspirational message for Advance Candidates and newbies

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      We are all works in progress and will continue to be. When we reach
      a goal, we set a new one. Reaching the top of the mountain is
      exhilarating but it is the climb that we relish and soon look for
      another mountain.
      And should we reach the pinacle, grasp the brass ring, our new goal
      isto hang on tight and not lose what we have fought so hard to gain.
      Unless you live it, you cannot understand it. And for those who live
      it,there is no explaining to those who cannot understand. Some, even
      thoughthey do not understand, will admire our achievement and their
      words willgive us affirmation.
      Others of those who do not understand will see only vanity, self
      interest & obsession. Their words will give to them the affirmation
      that they so desperately need in justifying never having tried. Trust
      that you know what you are about, and pursue it
      wholeheartedly and without regret.-mahler