Re: [EASCI] An EA science web site

  • Robert Mikell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2004
      First CONGRATULATIONS!!
      I tried this about 4 years ago and failed by 25 points. Very
      DISHEARTENING!!
      I am now considering a redo. Things have changed much I understand.
      Anyway, I encourage you to consider this. It would help us all.
      Thanks and have a great day!!
      Mr. Robert Mikell

      thescienceteacher wrote:

      > hey guys I would like your feed back and ideas. I have plenty of
      > space on my personal school web site. Do you think an EA science
      > resource web site would be a good idea for newbies and candidates? I
      > have a plan in mind and did one page but I would like feed back from
      > you all.
      >
      > the sicence teacher.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Stacy Cordes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2004
        Dear Science Teacher,
        I think an EASCI website would be a wonderful resource.  I feel we are somewhat of a lonely group ~ meaning there are few of us around.  There are many generalists out there.  Two of my colleagues and dear friends are ECGEN and ??GEN and they have tons of resources just on this yahoo group thing.  Maybe we should be a motivator and leader for all the other science teachers out there who are daring to become an NBCT.
        It took me 2 years to receive certification.  My first year I was always chatting here, but last year I was in a shell about the whole process and refused to be active with anyone about my journey.  My mistake.  Anyway, I finally made it this year and feel I have something valid to offer.  And I feel an obiligation to my fellow teachers who need help. Let me know what you decide.

      • twins2@bright.net