Re: EASCI certified!1

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
      I won't be going to the convention--- I am sure it costs money I
      haven't budgeted in.
      My first Entry was on Tornadoes, score a 3+. It was real trial to
      do this entry do to time. I had students manipulate tornado funnel
      size online to determine if pressure influenced the Figita Scale.
      Needless to say it was my second highest score---wierd. I thought
      this Entry went down the tubes.

      My second entry, scored 3+, I did with my Honor's class on acids and
      bases by investigating which brand of antacid worked best. I charted
      the group results on the overhead and ahd whole class and small group
      discussion. This entry was my 3rd highest score.

      Entry 3, I scored a 4...need I say more..lol. It was on physical
      properties of substances.

      Entry 4: this what I have say about it, &^!@#$, I passed it by the
      skin of my teeth and I mean skin.

      All in all, I passed all assessments but 2 which were at the
      assessment center. 2.75 is the lowest passing score I believe for
      ALL types of assessement. My lowest score was a 2.0 on one.

      So, I am happy. I collect $5,000.00 extra each year in pay from the
      state of Oklahoma for the next 10 years.

      (I got what no man can take away from me --- Knowledge)