EA Science

  • dinobrads
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      It feels good to pass my first time. Does anyone know what is an
      average score on the Early Ad Science?
      Thanks. Also if anyone would like some help on this I am happy to do
      it. No one up here in Michigan does NBPTs so it was lonely figuring
      this out especially since the State paid for it Jan 12 and we
      received notification Jan 30, then the portfolio was due April 15.