Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 37

  • Susan Oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hi Dawn,
      Which entries are you talking about? For example, you can not use the same
      class for both entries 1 & 2.

      Susan from Owasso

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2000
        I understood the rules to read that you must use two different classes, so
        that's what I did last year. I don't have a copy of the regs. here at
        school, but I'll check them tonight.
        Jill