Re: [EASCI] Entry 1: Analyzing student work

  • nelda phillips
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004
      Would like to read email it to me

      maria casanova <mariaelena205@...> wrote:
      I'm jealous - only #4 down - good luck!!!

      petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

      I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
      to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
      anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

      Two entries down, two more to go.

      Best,

    • nelda phillips
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004

        petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

        I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
        to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
        anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

        Two entries down, two more to go.

        Best,

        Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!