EA Science certified too

  • dinobrads
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      Hey I made it up here in Michigan. Thanks for the great listserv
      info. Most of it was on target. I was very happy with my score.
      After the assessement tests I had a really good feeling about the 6
      tests. Oddly the one portfolio entry I thought was the weakest, the
      lecture, entry 2 turned out to be one of my better scores. Weird. I
      would be happy to help any that are persuing this year. Jeff in
      Michigan