Re: Entry 1: Analyzing student work

  • tsunamiscience
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2004
      Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
      you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
      data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
      > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
      entry #3?

      Service.
    • Peter Petrossian
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
        I had students do a culminating activity of their choice where they could create a video, PowerPoint, or some other project using technology to help them explain organelles and their functions.

        Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 8:27 PM
        Subject: [EASCI] Re: Entry 1: Analyzing student work

        Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
        you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
        data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
        > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
        entry #3?

        Service.

      • stipko@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
          I'd love to hear ideas about this too.

          Stephanie

          > From: "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@...>
          > Date: 2004/11/15 Mon AM 05:45:09 EST
          > To: <EASCI@yahoogroups.com>
          > Subject: Re: [EASCI] Entry 1: Analyzing student work
          >
          > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in entry #3?

        • nelda phillips

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004

              petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

              I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
              to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
              anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

              Two entries down, two more to go.

              Best,

              Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!