Re: [EASCI] Entry 1: Analyzing student work

  • maria casanova
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2004
      I'm jealous - only #4 down - good luck!!!

      petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

      I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
      to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
      anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

      Two entries down, two more to go.

      Best,

    • Peter Petrossian
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2004
        any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in entry #3?

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2004
          Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
          you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
          data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

          --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
          > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
          entry #3?

          Service.
        • Peter Petrossian
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
            I had students do a culminating activity of their choice where they could create a video, PowerPoint, or some other project using technology to help them explain organelles and their functions.

            Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 8:27 PM
            Subject: [EASCI] Re: Entry 1: Analyzing student work

            Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
            you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
            data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

            --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
            > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
            entry #3?

            Service.

          • stipko@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
              I'd love to hear ideas about this too.

              Stephanie

              > From: "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@...>
              > Date: 2004/11/15 Mon AM 05:45:09 EST
              > To: <EASCI@yahoogroups.com>
              > Subject: Re: [EASCI] Entry 1: Analyzing student work
              >
              > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in entry #3?

            • nelda phillips

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004

                  petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

                  I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
                  to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
                  anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

                  Two entries down, two more to go.

                  Best,

                  Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!