Re: [EASCI] question about using the same class

  • nankwh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2000
      As I read the directions, for example page 10 and 11 of entry 1, the major
      units chosen for entries 1 through 4 must be 4 different units. The class
      for entry one must be a different class than that used for entry two (no
      mention of being a different class from the video entries)
      Also on page 19 of the Introduction section "you must focus on different
      units and different lessons for EACH portfolio entry. You must focus on
      different classes for EACH student work-based entry and on different classes
      for EACH videotape-based entry (unless you teach in a self-contained
      classroom)."
      Nancy Hosie
      NBCT '99 EASCI
      St. Lucie County, FL