Entry 1: Analyzing student work

  • petrossp1
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2004
      I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
      to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
      anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

      Two entries down, two more to go.

      Best,
    • maria casanova

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2004
          any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in entry #3?

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 15, 2004
            Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
            you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
            data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

            --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
            > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
            entry #3?

            Service.
          • Peter Petrossian
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
              I had students do a culminating activity of their choice where they could create a video, PowerPoint, or some other project using technology to help them explain organelles and their functions.

              Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 8:27 PM
              Subject: [EASCI] Re: Entry 1: Analyzing student work

              Try to integrate some technology, where the students use it, not just
              you ....perhaps a spread sheet where the data collector enters
              data.....Madge EA/Sci 2003

              --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@e...> wrote:
              > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in
              entry #3?

              Service.

            • stipko@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 16, 2004
                I'd love to hear ideas about this too.

                Stephanie

                > From: "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@...>
                > Date: 2004/11/15 Mon AM 05:45:09 EST
                > To: <EASCI@yahoogroups.com>
                > Subject: Re: [EASCI] Entry 1: Analyzing student work
                >
                > any ideas on what you'll be using for the data collection work in entry #3?

              • nelda phillips

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004

                    petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:

                    I've just completed my draft of entry one. Anyone out there willing
                    to subject themselves to it :-) I really would appreciate it if
                    anyone would be willing to read it over for me and make suggestions.

                    Two entries down, two more to go.

                    Best,

                    Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!