Good Book to use for Preparing?

  • mrsstipko
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      I know this group was been very quiet lately, but....I can't
      remember if it was this Yahoo group, but someone recommended a good
      book to read to help prepare for the types of questions asked on the
      Early Adolesc. Sci. assesment. Does anyone happen to remember it?

      Thanks,
      Stephanie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
        I hope that I am not too late in replying to help you out. I wanted
        to wait till I certified to give any advice. I wrote a list of books
        that i felt informed and helped me out last year. Refer to message
        #663 dated Dec 26th of 2003. You can get some of these books at
        Amazon.com or the NSTA web site.

        The scienceteacher

      • stipko@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004

          #663 dated Dec 26th of 2003.  You can get some of these books at