Hey guys!

  • private
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      I haven't been in hear for a good while. Just dropped in to say
      high to all the NBCT's and newbies. Yes, I am still an NBCT in
      waiting..LOL. It's seems quite in here but I know that it will pick
      up eventually.

      Later everyone... have a great year
    • Don Deresz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        Hello, Science Teachers.

        Anyone in Florida need a mentor [in any NBPTS field]?  Please contact me.
        Don Deresz
        NBCT