Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 404

  • Nancy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      I was very tempted to do just that. However, I decided
      not to because I would not know which areas I would
      have scored well on and which areas needed
      improvement. I also tried to think positively,
      sometimes, that maybe I'd be lucky! Instead, I used
      what I learned from the previous year about myself and
      my teaching. I made better lessons and I thought a LOT
      about "what if's." This made each day better organized
      and gave me a plan "in case." I was fortunate enough
      to achieve on my first attempt.
      Good luck.
      Nancy, NBCT, 2003

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM