questions

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      First of all, has anyone been tempted to video this year in case you have to redo parts 2 and 3? Every time I have a lab that goes well I think, "should have taped it".

      Second question to anyone in North Carolina: What exactly do you get for passing nbpts in NC? I know you get a 12% salary increase.Is it 12% of your salary?Is this split among your checks or one big check?
      In Florida you get the 10% of the average state salary (one check in January), you also get an extra 10% check ( in May) for mentoring. Our county also gives an additional $1500 split between your 24 checks.
      - Thanks!!!!!