Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 37

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2000
      I think I read that you can use the same class for two entries. As a matter of fact, don't the requirements state that a candidate must teach at least one class? That makes me think that some people might have to do the same class for all entries. As long as you do different kids, I'd go with it. But for your personal satisfaction, I'd e-mail the NB to get a difinitive answer. Then please post it!
      Thanks,
      Mary Jo in MO

      >>> <EASCI@onelist.com> - 3/7/0 1:53 PM >>>
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in today's digest:

      1. question about using the same class
      From: "Dawn Birch" <dbirch@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 18:48:20 -0000
      From: "Dawn Birch" <dbirch@...>
      Subject: question about using the same class

      I just wanted to verify that you can use the same class in 2
      different entries as long as you feature different students and
      different units.

    • Susan Oliver
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2000
        Hi Dawn,
        Which entries are you talking about? For example, you can not use the same
        class for both entries 1 & 2.

        Susan from Owasso

      • jsaia@lsu.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2000
          I understood the rules to read that you must use two different classes, so
          that's what I did last year. I don't have a copy of the regs. here at
          school, but I'll check them tonight.
          Jill