RE: [EASCI] Digest Number 398

  • jada taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004

      I certified in 2003.  It is very helpful to get the kids used to having the camera in the room.  I had it permanently set up in my room and I covered the recording light so the kids never knew when it was on.  When I wanted to record, I turned it on before the kids came into the room...that way they didn't try to perfom for the camera.  It worked very well.

      I also teach 8th grade.  I am not suprised the 8th grade boys were stuffing ping pong balls down their shirts :)

      Jada

      Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!