hey!

  • Cinnamon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      Hey guys, joining in with you all in pusuing this National Boards
      thing. I haven't exactly started this year on the right foot, tho.'
      I have 40+ kids per class and this is the first day I have been able
      to muster the energy to even think about boards since school started
      on 8/09. Whew! At least I have signed release forms for all but 2 of
      my 160+ kids! BTW...this overload should be temporary....how
      temporary is the question. I was thinking about taping the classes
      with all of the forms turned in on Friday, just for kicks. (and
      practice)!!!!

      Cinnamon in NC
    • stipko@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004

      • THudson128@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
          Go for it!  I taped my classes for a week just so that they would get used to the camera!  My first video featured (much to my surprise) some of my 8th grade boys stuffing ping pong balls down their shirts during a motion/momenteum lab!  Taping turned out to be an effective classroom managment tool.  I can't imagine having 40 kids in a class.  Good luck!