Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 395

  • Nancy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      Read and re-read the National Board Standards. You
      need to know them inside out and upside down. I
      outlined them, putting key phrases for each standard
      on the front of a single 5x7 notecard. I taped them
      around my computer so I could see them as I wrote my
      essays for each entry to incorporate the language. But
      for now you really need to concentrate on learning
      what each standard is and what it means. Good luck on
      your voyage!
      Nancy
      EA-Sci/2003

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM

> [...]
      > >
      > > 1. Here we go
      > > From: "petrossp1" <ppeter@...>
      > > 2. Re: Here we go
      > > From: maria casanova
      > > <mariaelena205@...>
      > > 3. Re: Here we go
      > > From: "Peter Petrossian"
      > > <ppeter@...>

      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:21:04 -0000
      > > From: "petrossp1" <ppeter@...>
      > > Subject: Here we go
      > >
      > > Well I'll be starting the process of certification
      > > this summer. Have
      > > read all the posts from the previous 2 years.
      > Scared
      > > out of my mind.
      > >
      > > Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very
      > easy
      > > and
      > > straightforward (famous last words.)
      > >
      > > Anybody else out there going to be joining me on
      > > this little
      > > adventure this year?
      > >
      > > All the Best,

      > > Message: 2
      > > Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
      > > From: maria casanova <mariaelena205@...>
      > > Subject: Re: Here we go
      > >

      > > I'm with you. I am so terrified, I haven't been
      > > able to sleep right these last two weeks - and I
      > > haven't even started - and it is definitely not in
      > > my personality to have sleep problems. Good
      > > luck...... I'm starting on # 4 in the next week or
      > > two, also. - M
      > > petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:Well I'll be
      > > starting the process of certification this summer.
      > > Have
      > > read all the posts from the previous 2 years.
      > Scared
      > > out of my mind.
      > >
      > > Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very
      > easy
      > > and
      > > straightforward (famous last words.)
      > >
      > > Anybody else out there going to be joining me on
      > > this little
      > > adventure this year?
      > >
      > > All the Best,
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > [This message contained attachments]

      > > Message: 3
      > > Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:18:20 -0400
      > > From: "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@...>
      > > Subject: Re: Here we go
      > >
      > > know what you mean: I won new teacher of the year
      > 3
      > > years ago, parents and students think I'm great,
      > > have the respect of my colleagues AND I'm having
      > > anxiety attacks before even starting. I have a
      > > feeling, just getting started will alleviate some
      > of
      > > this (a great deal of this.)
      > >
      > > I already have some questions so I will try to ask
      > > colleagues who have already gone through the
      > process
      > > and either re-ask the questions on the listserv or
      > > share the info I get.
      > >
      > > Good luck, I'm sure we'll be chatting much in the

      === message truncated ===

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail