Re: [EASCI] Re: Documentation for Entry #4

  • Peter Petrossian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
      many thanks for taking the time to respond

      would you be willing to look at what I've written for Entry #4? Asking a lot, I know.

      Best,
      Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 7:16 PM
      Subject: [EASCI] Re: Documentation for Entry #4

      My thoughts
         Remember that your documented accomplishments can be thought of as
      teacher as learner, teacher as leader, and teacher in the community
      and how these impact student learning.  I think that it would be
      better to be more specific. Get one of these kids to write something
      specific as an email to you. That would also show that communicate
      with students...  Like--  After my teacher took a workshop on space,
      we did some really cool labs yada yada yada  that really made me
      understand the solar system better. Just my thoughts...
         Madge EA/Sci 2003

    • Dawn Hicks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
        I would use it.