Re: [EASCI] Re: test answer booklet

  • Carmen Dyse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 4:29 PM
      the booklet was for handwritten response if you couldn't type I guess.  They are suppose to get rid of those handbooks by next year I heard. and there were not very clear about that at all. I finally asked the lady. I hope I pass so I don't have to worry about that next year.

      arholder2003 <arholder2003@...> wrote:
      I had the same questions regarding the "answer booklet" too.  The
      fellow said to use it if I needed to and that what's the
      instructions said too. So, since I felt like my answers were very
      thorough, I didn't use it.  Now, in hindsite, I wish I had on one of
      the entries.

      Annette

      http://mail.yahoo.com