Documentation for Entry #4

  • petrossp1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      Has anyone thought about using something like a page from
      RateMyTeacher.com as documentation to show impact on student
      learning. Many of the remarks by students indicate that they feel
      they learned "tons of stuff", etc.

      It would also have almost 38 or so comments by different students
      over a period of time.

      Thoughts?
    • tsunamiscience
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
        My thoughts
        Remember that your documented accomplishments can be thought of as
        teacher as learner, teacher as leader, and teacher in the community
        and how these impact student learning. I think that it would be
        better to be more specific. Get one of these kids to write something
        specific as an email to you. That would also show that communicate
        with students... Like-- After my teacher took a workshop on space,
        we did some really cool labs yada yada yada that really made me
        understand the solar system better. Just my thoughts...
        Madge EA/Sci 2003
      • Peter Petrossian
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
          many thanks for taking the time to respond

          would you be willing to look at what I've written for Entry #4? Asking a lot, I know.

          Best,

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
            I would use it.
            Dawn Hicks