test answer booklet

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      I took my test on June 1st. I was wondering how
      everyone else interpreted the "answer booklet". I
      really wasn't sure what if anything to write in
      there.The woman didn't tell me what to do with it she
      just handed it to me in addition to scratch paper.
      My computer worked fine but the woman next to me was
      half way through and her computer shut down. They were
      still trying to retrieve her answers when I left over
      an hour later! What a nightmare. I really felt bad for
      her.
      Good luck to any else about to test!!!
      Now we all sit and wait. Of course in the back of my
      head I am creating lessons for possible redo entries.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • arholder2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
        I had the same questions regarding the "answer booklet" too. The
        fellow said to use it if I needed to and that what's the
        instructions said too. So, since I felt like my answers were very
        thorough, I didn't use it. Now, in hindsite, I wish I had on one of
        the entries.

        Annette

        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Dottie Hayes <artwoman69@y...> wrote:
        > I took my test on June 1st. I was wondering how
        > everyone else interpreted the "answer booklet". I
        > really wasn't sure what if anything to write in
        > there.The woman didn't tell me what to do with it she
        > just handed it to me in addition to scratch paper.
        > My computer worked fine but the woman next to me was
        > half way through and her computer shut down. They were
        > still trying to retrieve her answers when I left over
        > an hour later! What a nightmare. I really felt bad for
        > her.
        > Good luck to any else about to test!!!
        > Now we all sit and wait. Of course in the back of my
        > head I am creating lessons for possible redo entries.

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Carmen Dyse
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
          the booklet was for handwritten response if you couldn't type I guess.  They are suppose to get rid of those handbooks by next year I heard. and there were not very clear about that at all. I finally asked the lady. I hope I pass so I don't have to worry about that next year.

          http://mail.yahoo.com