Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 388

  • Dona Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28 7:49 AM
      Just received my "box" last week and it hasn't moved
      from the spot where I opened it. I, too, have
      reservations, but I think once we get started it will
      progress smoothly. I'm most worried about the video
      taping and criticing them. I hope sharing with all of
      you out there will really help with the anxiety
      attacks and uncertainties. Keep those emails flowing!

      Dona Evans

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM

      > There are 3 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Here we go
      > From: "petrossp1" <ppeter@...>
      > 2. Re: Here we go
      > From: maria casanova
      > <mariaelena205@...>
      > 3. Re: Here we go
      > From: "Peter Petrossian"
      > <ppeter@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:21:04 -0000
      > From: "petrossp1" <ppeter@...>
      > Subject: Here we go
      >
      > Well I'll be starting the process of certification
      > this summer. Have
      > read all the posts from the previous 2 years. Scared
      > out of my mind.
      >
      > Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very easy
      > and
      > straightforward (famous last words.)
      >
      > Anybody else out there going to be joining me on
      > this little
      > adventure this year?
      >
      > All the Best,

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: maria casanova <mariaelena205@...>
      > Subject: Re: Here we go
      >

      > I'm with you. I am so terrified, I haven't been
      > able to sleep right these last two weeks - and I
      > haven't even started - and it is definitely not in
      > my personality to have sleep problems. Good
      > luck...... I'm starting on # 4 in the next week or
      > two, also. - M
      > petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:Well I'll be
      > starting the process of certification this summer.
      > Have
      > read all the posts from the previous 2 years. Scared
      > out of my mind.
      >
      > Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very easy
      > and
      > straightforward (famous last words.)
      >
      > Anybody else out there going to be joining me on
      > this little
      > adventure this year?
      >
      > All the Best,
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com
      >
      > [This message contained attachments]

      > Message: 3
      > Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:18:20 -0400
      > From: "Peter Petrossian" <ppeter@...>
      > Subject: Re: Here we go
      >
      > know what you mean: I won new teacher of the year 3
      > years ago, parents and students think I'm great,
      > have the respect of my colleagues AND I'm having
      > anxiety attacks before even starting. I have a
      > feeling, just getting started will alleviate some of
      > this (a great deal of this.)
      >
      > I already have some questions so I will try to ask
      > colleagues who have already gone through the process
      > and either re-ask the questions on the listserv or
      > share the info I get.
      >
      > Good luck, I'm sure we'll be chatting much in the
      > coming months.
      >
      > Best,

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Marilyn Smiley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
        Do not just let your "box" sit for you need every seconds to read, reread, and read again.  Get started now if you have not already. I am in your corner.

      • Stephanie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
          It seems as though I am way behind here. Can someone direct me to the website addy where I can apply for the Dale Hickens grant, get my box, etc., etc.? Thank you.

          ~Stephanie~