Here we go

  • petrossp1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
      Well I'll be starting the process of certification this summer. Have
      read all the posts from the previous 2 years. Scared out of my mind.

      Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very easy and
      straightforward (famous last words.)

      Anybody else out there going to be joining me on this little
      adventure this year?

      All the Best,
    • maria casanova
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004

        I'm with you.  I am so terrified, I haven't been able to sleep right these last two weeks - and I haven't even started - and it is definitely not in my personality to have sleep problems.  Good luck...... I'm starting on # 4 in the next week or two, also. - M
        petrossp1 <ppeter@...> wrote:
        Well I'll be starting the process of certification this summer. Have
        read all the posts from the previous 2 years. Scared out of my mind.

        Going to begin on Entry 4: that one seems very easy and
        straightforward (famous last words.)

        Anybody else out there going to be joining me on this little
        adventure this year?

        All the Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Peter Petrossian
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
          know what you mean: I won new teacher of the year 3 years ago, parents and students think I'm great, have the respect of my colleagues AND I'm having anxiety attacks before even starting. I have a feeling, just getting started will alleviate some of this (a great deal of this.)

          I already have some questions so I will try to ask colleagues who have already gone through the process and either re-ask the questions on the listserv or share the info I get.

          Good luck, I'm sure we'll be chatting much in the coming months.

          Best,