RE: [EASCI] Re: Excercise 4 Change Over Time

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
      Thanks Madge

      ~Stephanie~

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tsunamiscience [mailto:TsunamiScience@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:55 AM
      To: EASCI@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [EASCI] Re: Excercise 4 Change Over Time

      > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
      required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
      I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
      not taught in a while.  Also remember the "next" button, each
      question has multiple parts.  I also left a few minutes at the end
      for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

      Then go to
      > assessment center. It should be there somewhere. I assume you are
      looking
      > for topics such as student work analysis, misconceptions,
      interrelating
      > themes, science & technology. It will give a brief description of
      what kinds
      > of things you will be asked.
      >   Good luck.
      >   Stacy
      >
      >   Stephanie <stipko@b...> wrote:
      >     Can you tell me where the prompts for the exam are please?
      >
      >     ~Stephanie~

      Service.