RE: [EASCI] Excercise 4 Change Over Time

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2004
      So there are no example questions anywhere then. Correct? I did print out the brief descriptions and I have gone through the tutorial.

      ~Stephanie~

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2 5:55 AM
        > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
        required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
        I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
        not taught in a while. Also remember the "next" button, each
        question has multiple parts. I also left a few minutes at the end
        for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

        Service.
      • Stephanie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2 5:33 PM
          Thanks Madge

          ~Stephanie~

          > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
          required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
          I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
          not taught in a while.  Also remember the "next" button, each
          question has multiple parts.  I also left a few minutes at the end
          for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

          Service.