RE: [EASCI] Excercise 4 Change Over Time

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2004
      Thank you very much for the info.

      ~Stephanie~

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Stacy Cordes [mailto:d_scordes@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 8:43 AM
      To: EASCI@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [EASCI] Excercise 4 Change Over Time

      Go to the national board site under candidate resources center. Then go to assessment center. It should be there somewhere. I assume you are looking for topics such as student work analysis, misconceptions, interrelating themes, science & technology. It will give a brief description of what kinds of things you will be asked.
      Good luck.
      Stacy

      Stephanie <stipko@...> wrote:
      Can you tell me where the prompts for the exam are please?

      ~Stephanie~

      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2004
        So there are no example questions anywhere then. Correct? I did print out the brief descriptions and I have gone through the tutorial.

        ~Stephanie~

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
          > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
          required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
          I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
          not taught in a while. Also remember the "next" button, each
          question has multiple parts. I also left a few minutes at the end
          for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

          Service.
        • Stephanie
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
            Thanks Madge

            ~Stephanie~

            > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
            required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
            I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
            not taught in a while.  Also remember the "next" button, each
            question has multiple parts.  I also left a few minutes at the end
            for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

            Service.